Scheduling and Appointments
– Property Pandas Inc. (“PP”) will contact/follow-up with the Client through phone/email to confirm the order within 12 hours after the order was placed on propertypandas.ca or propertypandas.com. When the Client selects a window time slot (e.g. 12pm-3pm), then PP will contact/follow-up with the Client to confirm that window time works and provide a specific time the PP contractor will arrive
– If PP contractor arrives at the property but the house is not ready to shoot within 15 minutes (e.g. access issues, house being cleaned or staged), the PP contractor may not provide the service because they need to attend their next scheduled appointment.
– If rescheduling is required, a $50 fee (plus travel) will apply.
– If a return trip is requested by the Client, then we (Client and PP) will agree to services and pricing before executing order
Turnaround Time and Preparation Before Appointment
– Turnaround time varies depending on a number of factors (e.g. size of home, services ordered, complexity of job). Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
– PP contractor will be there on time or will provide you timely notice if there is any possible delay (e.g. traffic or other reason). The service will take between 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the services requested.
– The property must be ready for photo shooting. PP is are not responsible for any improper landscaping, cleaning, organizing, or any matter that involves staging the home (indoor and outdoor). The PP contractor will leave the home as is and not touch or move anything as to not disturb the natural state of the home from which was entered
- A refund is not provided for any shoots canceled less than 24 hours of the scheduled service
- A refund is not a credit that can be used towards your next service
Pictures that will not be included
- Should the Client want pictures of the below rooms, the Client must inform PP prior to the photo shoot. The below pictures will ONLY be included upon request from the Client:
1) Laundry rooms
2) Mud rooms
3) Standard closets (i.e. closets that are not walk-ins)
4) Inside of garages
6) Additional buildings (Small pool equipment rooms or outdoor bathrooms. I.e. nothing beyond the main building)
7) Furnace rooms
8) Cold Cellars
- If the Client believes there is an issue with the pictures, the Client must contact PP and provide specific examples of why they feel the pictures are not meeting their standards.
- If PP feel the pictures have met sufficient quality standards, the Client will pay full price for any reshoots.
Rush/Priority Jobs Processing Policy
- Rush/priority jobs includes having the digital services delivered on the same day of service. Delivery of print media is not included within the rush policy.
Same Day Bookings
- Same day bookings are permitted based on availability.
If the Client pays for service but no photographer is available, a future availability date will be provided. If the Client does not agree to that date, a full refund will be provided to the Client.
– Client assume all risk for damage and loss resulting from the preparation, assembly, use and operation of PP services. You agrees to release PP from all liability for any damage or loss resulting from your use of the service. You indemnify PP against all claims and expenses, including legal fees, on a full indemnity basis, arising from injury to person or property resulting from the preparation, assembly, use and operation of PP services
Photo Copyrights and Usage
- All works produced for the Client may be used by the Client for general marketing associated with the current sale of the photographed property in accordance with local MLS rules. Marketing in larger publication or as a special feature in print requires that photos be marked with the following copyright notice near the photos printed: “Copyright © Property Pandas”. Copyright in work (photos, videos, and other artistic and intellectual property) shall be owned entirely by Property Pandas.
- A license is granted only to the Client and not to any third party. The license is only valid from the time full-payment for services have been made. Client agrees that any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers, or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by PP.
If the deliverables (photos, brochures, virtual tours, websites etc.) do not pass Property Pandas Inc. proprietary Quality Assurance checks, Property Pandas Inc. holds the option to refund the client's money in partial or in its entirety within 60 days. If the client is not satisfied with the deliverables due to obvious material issues or Property Panda's does not deliver what has been promised on the order form, the client is entitled to 100% of their money back within 60 days.